Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Journalistic Excellence

Obviously the title of this entry is not referring to my own blog. I do, however, enjoy viewing some of the world's best samples of journalism when I have the chance. I had just such an opportunity this weekend.

We took a trip this weekend to visit Mrs. Smoot's family so we could finally exchange Christmas presents with them. Mrs. Smoot's sister pointed me to an article in a local paper that exemplifies the excellence in journalism to which we should all be aspiring.

I am posting a scan of the article; you'll want to click on the image to see the full-size version so you can enjoy it as thoroughly as I did. If you're at all like me, you'll definitely take great pleasure in the first two sentences of the story.

1 comment:

Hoosaid Dat said...

ROFLMAO - Thank you, I needed that today !!!