Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Obama-Rama


Little Smoot and I attended the Barack Obama rally in Pittsburgh last night. I had told her that if she wanted me to take her to see John McCain last week, she was going to have to go to an Obama event the next time he was in town. Gotta keep the kid balanced, you know.

The event was held at Mellon Arena, which was nice because we could actually sit down in an actual seat to watch it, and Little Smoot wouldn’t have to stand on her 10-year-old tip toes in hopes of seeing things.

Now that she and I have been to both a McCain rally and an Obama rally (actually, I’ve seen them each three times now), I thought I’d put together a helpful voting guide based on the knowledge I’ve gained by attending these events:


So there you have it! Hope this helps with your decision next week.

1 comment:

Hoosaid Dat said...

That convinced me that my vote shouod go to Hines Ward.