Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolution Time!

Well, it is the end of another year.  I'm sure that we'll remember 2009 for a number of things like the crappy economy, the death of Michael Jackson and the beginning of Barack Obama's term as president.  Most of all, of course, we'll remember this as the Year of Balloon Boy.

I'll look back at the year and remember several fond memories.  I had a chance to attend my first Super Bowl (it doesn't look like a second one is in our near future).  I enjoyed a great experience as a camp counselor at Jumonville.  I had a great week on a mission trip to Louisiana.  We took a nice family vacation to New England and into Quebec.

Most of all, of course, I'll remember 2009 as the year I ended up wearing two ties to church on Easter.

Well, here it is, the last day of the year, and it's time once again to consider making a New Year's Resolution.  Last year I decided I was going to quit procrastinating, but I decided to put that one off until sometime in the future.

This year, I have spent a lot of time considering what my new resolution should be.  I weighed all of the options, and came to the amazing conclusion that I simply have no room for improvement in any aspect of my life.  How about that?

Best wishes to you and yours for a fine 2010!

No comments: