Saturday, September 6, 2008

Na-Nu Na-Nu!


If you're like me (and God help you if you are), you may have noticed that over the past few years there have been a lot of houses with these weird stars attached to them. I'm deeply concerned.

I first started noticing them in rural areas of Pennsylvania, and now we even have them across the street from us. There is only one logical explanation. I and other experts on these sorts of things have concluded that these houses are inhabited by space aliens, and the star is their symbol to let other aliens know where they reside. Simple.

I have also noticed that these stars come in many different sizes. Clearly, the larger the star, the higher rank the alien holds. I stumbled upon the house in the picture last night. Clearly, this is the home of one of their supreme leaders.

2 comments:

Hoosaid Dat said...

Try this link to confirm your suspicions.


http://www.rileymartin.com/

Anonymous said...

First, thanks for fixing the comment thing. John Ivey prefers to remain anonymous.

I just noticed our (relatively new) next door neighbors added a big ol' star on the front of their house. Geez. Thanks to observant people like you, we now know to remain vigilant. Long live Earth.