Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Have too Much Spare Time. Now I Have a Blog.

So the other day, Mrs. Smoot made a comment suggesting that most people who have blogs are people who have way too much time on their hands. Therefore, I decided it was time to start a blog.

So here I am, giving it a whirl. I've thought about the idea of putting my thoughts into blog format for some time, but just haven't acted on it. Every so often, I'll get cut off in traffic, or I'll be annoyed by a particular radio commercial, or something, and I'll think about what great blogging material it would make.

Well, now I have a blog.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I don't look at it as having too much time on one's hands... it's merely a constructive way to spend the down moments in one's day.

Welcome to the blogging world.

Signed, Hey Mom

Anonymous said...

Cool. Actually, I'm surprised you haven't done this sooner. Gee, now I want one...

John