Monday, January 11, 2010

My Next Amazing Invention

Every so often, I come up with an invention so compelling that I just know I could become a millionaire quickly if I could just get off my butt and do something with it.  This is yet another of those moments.

I was busy plunging the toilet over the weekend, a process I find myself doing more and more, and it occurred to me:  Wouldn't it be nice if we could apply plunger technology to our noses?

I mean, our noses are basically like head plumbing, right?  We have these drains in our head, and every so often they get clogged up due to colds, allergies, or the rancid smell of sauerkraut permeating the house.  To relieve this problem, we typically either reach for the Kleenex, or if that's not available, a shirt sleeve.  Of course if neither of those are available, this is why God gave us fingers that fit in there so neatly.

Anyway, just imagine how nice it would be to have a small, nostril-sized plunger that we could stick in there to take care of the problem.  And people would look so classy using them, too.

You heard it here first.  Don't steal my idea, please.

No comments: