Thursday, March 4, 2010

Headin' South!

Yes, I know I haven't been super religious about posting to ye ol' blog lately, but I will definitely be disappearing for the next week or so.  I figured I had better alert everyone so you can mark your calendars.  Feel free to do whatever productive thing you would normally be doing instead of using the time to read this jibberish.

Early tomorrow morning I'll be heading south to the small community of Dulac, Louisiana, on a church mission trip.  I enjoyed visiting this town last year, and I had also been on a couple similar trips to Mississippi prior to that.

We'll be spending a little time in New Orleans, which is certainly always an interesting place, especially for people who enjoy blogging about weird experiences.  Hopefully something will happen that will be interesting enough to write about (like an Elvis sighting), yet not tragic (eaten by an alligator).

We shall see.

No comments: